Staff Selection Commission is about to release the SSC CHSL Result for Tier 1. SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier 2 will be released 7-10 days before Stage 2 exam which is to be conducted on 29th September 2019 for selected candidates.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam for Tier 1 was attempted by 13.17 Lakh candidates across the country.
- Approximately 1.2 Lakhs to 1.6 Lakhs candidates are expected to clear the Stage 1 exam and a total of 5789 vacancies will be selected for the final appointment.
- Candidates who attempted the Tier 1 exam can expect SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit card to be released by 20th September 2019.
What is next after SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result?
The Following Exam Schedule will be followed by the Staff Selection Commission after the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card Release Date – 20th September 2019 (Approx).
- CHSL Tier 2 Exam – 29th September
- Tier 2 Result Date- October 2019
- Skill Test will be conducted for candidates that clear both Stage 1 & 2.
- Final Result Declaration for appointed candidates.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern & Important Topics
Candidates who get selected for the Tier 2 Combined Higher Secondary Level will sit for a Descriptive test of 100 marks. They can download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card as soon as released.
- The Stage 2 CHSL Exam will be conducted for 60 minutes.
- Stage 2 exam will test candidates on Letter/Application Writing & Essay Writing.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Stage 2 exam is 33%.
The marks segregation in the Tier 2 exam is as follows:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Important Topics in the Tier 2 SSC CHSL Test
Following are some important topics in the Stage 2 SSC CHSL Examination
- Social Issueslike Poverty, Education, Equality, Women Empowerment, Right to Information, Social Evils, Corruption, Terrorism/Kashmir Issue.
- Politics, Schemes & Governance,Indo-Pak Relations, Elections, Demonetization, Revolutions, and Agitations, Political deaths, GST, Appointments, Officeholders.
- Finance & Economy: Important Events in the Indian and the global economy, Demonetization, RBI Rates, GDP Rates, etc.
- Environmental Concerns:Pollution, Overpopulation, Ecology
- Sports:Recent victories, tournaments, matches, Wins, retirements
- Geopolitics:Chinese aggression in the Indian Ocean, Syrian Refugee Crisis, Rohingya refugees, World Leaders,
- Technology: Digital payments, E-Wallets and UPI, Social Networks, etc
Important topics for Letter Writing
- Complain letter regarding cleanliness in your locality
- An application to the editor on the views of Women Empowerment
- A complaint letter regarding teasing faced by some women by a group of boys in your society
- A letter to present views on the outcome of digitization on the youth of today
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Typing Test
Stage 3 exam is a typing test that is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for select positions.
Data Entry Operator Typing Test (Tier 3)
- Candidates who have applied for the post of DEO (Data Entry Operator) have to undergo a typing test.
- Time Allotted for this test is 15 minutes.
- A passage will be given to the candidates to type.
Data Entry Operator in the office of the C&G (Tier 3)
- Time Allotted for this test is also 15 minutes.
- Candidates are given a passage to type.
- Candidates are expected to enter 15,000 (Fifteen thousand) Key Depressions per hour on the Computer on an average.
- The 15-minute test will judge with the Hour criteria in mind.